about staff credits entries follow

Eternity is a glorious word, but eternity is ice.
This is a game development blog for a project called 'To Thaw a Frozen Heart'! Want to know more about the game? Click the 'About' tab! Want to see if we credited your resources or not? Click on the 'Credits' tab and contact us via email if we haven't credited you yet! Also, check out our lovely staffs by clicking the 'Staff' tab and check out their works!
Genre : Fantasy, Drama, Romance [BxB and slight GxB]
Idea Thread :
Link
Recruitment Thread : Link
Contact : Email

Spoiler ;)


spoiler here


Disclaimer
Template was made by MCHK. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


Start Screen's Background Music
Tuesday 7 June 2016 | 0 comments
So recently, I've been browsing trough incompetech.com and soundimage.org to search for the game's music. I've found a bunch of tracks that I really like and I've planned on how to use them very carefully to express the situation. I might need to download more and arrange them carefully and I will try not to make it sound crappy. So far, I have three tracks to feature on the start screen. I really like all three of them  but I don't know which one is suitable.



The first soundtrack that I've chosen is called 'Icicles'. I've got it from soundimage.org and the volume is not really high, so you have to use your earphone if you want to hear it. The twinkling sound really reminds me of the ice glistening silently in the morning sunlight. I've been listening to it repeatedly until my ears grew numb of the track, but I still think it would be great if I placed it in the start screen.



The second one is 'On The Shore'. It started with nostalgic/sad/sorrow-ish sound accompanied with the twinkling sound after, then it started to slowly 'grow?' darker, louder and gives the dramatic/anxious/strong feeling, and then after that the sound of the flute or whatever it is gives you the calm and safe feeling. It really fits Syres's character, but I wanted it to portray everyone too. I don't want to let go of this track but I still want it to be featured on the start screen.



The last one is called 'There Is Romance'. It portrays the romantic and sweet feelings. If I use this, people might thought that this is just a plain/cliche game about romance at first and I believe they wouldn't suspect the plot twists, drama and character death. And when they've reached the climax, they might not think about those plot twists. And I want to use it as the start screen's background song. But I also like the other two.

So, what do you think? Which track should I use?

FUTURE
PAST